Friday, March 28, 2008

23 things

I can't believe how quickly my enthusiasm for this project turns to frustration each time I sit down to work. I really do want to understand Flikr & am trying to understand it. I feel great success that I was able to add my photo of my dog on my account. But I don't get the mashups yet. I will try to come back to understand more, but at this point have invested too much time on the very basics.

1 comment:

Last-to-know Libby said...

I am so sorry that 23 Things has become synonymous with frustration. You are one of the smartest, kindest people I know, and if 23 Things does that to you there is something seriously wrong. Still, I think you mistook my musings about grumblings. I was less concerned about the grumbling people (because at least they are really trying!) and more concerned about the people who are racing through without really understanding (or not doing it at all) and not making the most out of this opportuninity. Although there are plenty of portions of this I don't really understand and probably never will! Hang in there, Calendar Queen. My lecture was not aimed at you and is mostly guilty of over-enthusiasm. You are the best.