Tuesday, April 8, 2008

turning the corner

Well, to my amazement and absolute delight, this selection of things was NOT frustrating. I don't know if it's the title of the week's assignment for 23 Things (Play Week), or my being so tired of my own whining, or that I finally am resigned to and prepared for the process, but things 10, 11 & 12 were ok...and maybe even good. That has to be a relief to my co-workers as well, since they must also be very tired of my ill-humor after I work on 23 Things. So, celebration must be in order. Maybe I should bring chocolate?

Linkedin was ok, easy to set up, ok to connect to. I did see some folks I knew, thanks to all at PPLD who have gone before me into this application.

LibraryThing was also easy to get on and to register books on. I could see spending time here, and it might be actually fun to set up my library here.

Rollyo might be useful...I need to spend more than the introduction here in order to make that judgement. At this moment, I am happy to have an overview of how it works. I'll decide if I want to spend more time customizing this or if it would not be worthwhile for me.

So, although I am still very behind in the suggested schedule for 23 Things, I am much happier with the process this week.

Should I say success?

No comments: