Dare I say it? This week's 23 things have actually been fun! This is more the way I thought 23 things would be, and what a relief!
When I signed in again, the delicious wizard (link? icon?) was actually ON my toolbar. So I could use it, and had fun. I went to Google Labs and enjoyed playing there. Then today I looked at the Google word processing. I created a document; it worked; I could re-open it. It is saved as untitled, but I did get some tags added. I understand tags. I guess I am trainable after all!
Anyway, I laughed instead of grumbled, and enjoyed playing with 23 things.
Now I can say a more heartfelt "thank you" to PPLD for this opportunity. This is what I hoped for, and I'm glad I stuck with it through the aggravation.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment