Monday, April 21, 2008

web 2.0

Web 2.0...the awards list included many of the sites we have been reviewing through 23 things. I tried some new sites. Have never gone on Craigslist, so I explored that. Things I'm interested in don't seem to be listed, but there are some things I could list & offer to new homes. That seems useful. Also looked at Biblio, and found some books that my son wants to have, so that seems like a good site for locating books. I signed up for peertrainer...seems to be more diet focused than exercise focused, but it was interesting. The sites I was most interested in are not free sign-ups, so I passed on the other health sites listed on the Awards list.

I liked the organization of the awards list, for looking quickly for sites that would interest me. The other link in thing 20 did not bring me to any site (temporarily unavailable), so I didn't get to do a search there.

As my last post indicated, I'm finally getting the hang of "thinging", as my co-worker calls this process. And I finally feel that I'm learning some of what I hoped from 23 things. So at this point, I can truthfully say I'm glad I'm doing the things.

No comments: