Celebration time! I actually finished 23 Things! And I've gone back to review some of the things. I have another contact on Linkedin; I've used Del.icio.us several times; I've explored youtube and shared some of the fun things I found there.
I learned quite a bit during this process, a lot of it about my ability to learn on-line. I do appreciate the opportunity to be paid while learning about some of these things. I would never have explored any of these sites on work time had we not been encouraged to do so. With that said, I can't say I was over-joyed with the process. But I know more than I did in February, I learned that I can learn on line, and I know more of what I need to make the most of my on-line learning. I can empathize with patrons who feel at sea, looking at a computer & trying to figure out what, exactly, is supposed to be done with the thing. I know I have some limits that must be placed on my surroundings if I am to work on a new on-line application. This is not a place where multi-tasking is a good thing.
I hope the links remain on our intranet...I'd like to continue exploring and learning about the things I started with.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS CALENDAR QUEEN!!
You will always be a wonderful role model and hero to all of us, especially me. Good for you for hanging in there. It's funny -- you found it hard at first and then it got easier, and I am having just the opposite experience. I'm really having a hard time getting through these THINGS!! But I am really grateful for the opportunity and will continue to slog forward....
And the learning goes on, just think of all the wonderful "things" we can do!!!
Wait - that sounds like Seuss?
Yeah - we made it!!!
Post a Comment